Some roommate craziness. In class. Our teacher is in the background. Good ole' Dr. Dahlquist. He saw this picture and then made some hilarious comment (he is known for those) that made us feel immature... well I guess we deserved that.
In the evening I went over to Shawn and Anna's for a little party. Anna served some delicious chili, Jared made some delicious corn bread. Not even kidding. Jared made the cornbread. and it was delicious. Shawn made us play some crazy gambling game. I walked away with half the pot :) I would post a picture of the 10+ dollars in quarters that I brought home to rub it in everyone else's, faces but I don't have my camera.
Originally I came as a Fork in the Road. (Dressed as a road and taped a fork to me... cheesy I know) At some point in the night I lost my fork but I found a chicken! Why did the chicken cross the road?
Happy November!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment